NGPS is a Private British school educating the students in the Cambridge Curriculum, UK. The school is located in Juffair, and is approved by the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Bahrain (Private Education Sector). NGPS follows the National Curriculum of England and hence, the school’s medium of instruction is English, with Arabic being the second language. Since we follow a Traditional British System, we are managed and operated by a London-Based Education Consultancy. We find it of extreme importance for our parents know that NGPS operates as per the professional leadership and management standards set by UK Educational bodies to carry out operations in six areas.
- Shaping the Future: creating a shared vision and strategic plan for the school that motivates staff and others in the community.
- Leading Learning and Teaching: Leadership taking responsibility for raising the quality of teaching and learning and for students’ achievement. This implies setting high expectations and monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of learning outcomes. A successful learning culture will enable students to become effective, enthusiastic, independent learners, committed to life-long learning.
- Developing Self and Working with Others: building effective relationships and building a professional learning community through performance management and effective professional development for staff.
- Managing the Organisation: improving organisational structures through self-evaluation, organisation and management of people and resources in order to build capacity across the workforce and deploy cost effective resources.
- Securing Accountability: NGPS is accountable to students, parents, carers, governors, the local authority and the whole community to provide a high quality of education for promoting collective responsibility within the whole school community and for contributing to the education service more widely.
- Strengthening Community: creating links and collaborating with other schools, parents, carers and other agencies to share expertise and ensure children’s wellbeing.
Our School Leadership and Management Team comprises of the following professionals:
- Mr. Ghazi S. J – Academic Director, Member/Trustee of the Board
- Mr. Jessie Dela Cruz – School Principal
- Ms. ElZahraa Ahmed – Head of School – Middle-School
- Ms. Ana Marie – Head of School – Primary
- Ms. Gia D. – Head of School – Nursery & Kindergarten
- Mr. Edgar Taberna – Head of Mathematics Department
- Ms. Turk – Head of Administration
- Mr. Moosa B. – Finance Head
- Ms. A. Khalifa – Counselling Department