Application form and test for New students (Non-Refundable) 20.000 BD.
Registration for New Students (Non-Refundable) 50.000 BD.
|1st Payment||2nd Payment||3rd Payment||4th Payment|
|Class||Due 15th May 2018||Due 15th Sep 2018||Due 15th Nov 2018||Due 15th Feb 2019||Total|
|Nursery||425 BD||150 BD||425 BD||425 BD||1425 BD|
|KG 1||425 BD||150 BD||425 BD||425 BD||1425 BD|
|KG 2||425 BD||150 BD||425 BD||425 BD||1425 BD|
|Grades 1 to 3||450 BD||150 BD||450 BD||450 BD||1500 BD|
|Grades 4 to 6||500 BD||150 BD||500 BD||500 BD||1650 BD|
|KG 1||80 BD|
|KG 2||100 BD|
|Grades 1 to 3||148 BD|
|Grades 4 to 6||173 BD|
- Parents are required to settle the payment before enrollment. Payments of tuition fees should be before electronic method with the NGIS Accounts Department.
- Tuition fees are to be paid in full before the payment deadlines.
- Application Form acceptance and Registration fees are non-refundable.
- The cost of textbooks are non-refundable and may be subject to change as per the curriculum requirement.
- In the event of parents wishing to withdraw a student from the school, the following will apply:
- - The school must be informed in writing.
- - If the withdrawal is made before 15 August, the school will retain BD 250 and refund the balance.
- - If the withdrawal is made between 16 August and the first day of school, no refund will be made.
- - If the withdrawal is made within the first 21 days of school, 70% of the second installment will be refundable.
- - If the withdrawal is made on October 1st or thereafter, no refund of the second installment will be made.
- No student will be allowed to register for the next academic year until all outstanding fees have been paid in full.
- In the event of non-payment, the school has the right to remove the student and offer his/her place to a new student.
- Students who do not settle their fees on time may be refused entry to the school premises and their report cards may be withheld until the payment are settled in full.
- In the event of non-payment, the school reserves the right to take legal action.