New Generation Private School enrolls students from the international and local community in Bahrain. Our families join our Cambridge Curriculum to benefit from a British education within the context of our local Islamic culture. Our students are bi-lingual and are educated to become independent, active and involved global citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
Before a student is officially enrolled at NGPS, the parents must complete all the necessary admissions procedures, including an agreement to follow the school's policies.
We welcome our prospective parents to call the school on 17235000 - 77235000 and request to arrange an appointment for Assessment. You can also email your request at Admissions@ngisbahrain.com or Hina@ngisbahrain.com
- - Children must have self-management skills with regard to eating, following instructions and toilet training.
- - Previous school reports, where applicable, are required.
- - Children who turn 3 by September will be eligible for NURSERY
- - Children who turn 4 by September will be eligible for KG-1
- - Children who turn 5 by September will be eligible for KG-2
Children entering the Primary School must be 6 years old and meet all requirements for admission. Students entering later should be able to demonstrate attendance at a previous school and will be placed according to their age and years of formal schooling. Official records and/or recommendation forms from the previous must be presented the previous school, prior of acceptance to the programme.
- - Students who require significant modification of the NGPS instructional programme.
- - Students who have special educational support needs that require services not provided by NGPS.
- - Students who are not benefitting from the tuition due to lack of interest, persistent behavior problems, or failure to maintain a satisfactory grade average.
- - Students who do not adhere to the school's policies, rules, procedures, regulations and student discipline and uniform codes.
- - Students for whom there has not been full disclosure of educational records at the time of admission.
- - Requests for enrollment are taken online, by phone and in person.
- - Prospective parents are given an information packet.
- - A meeting is scheduled with the Admissions Officer to explain the programme and answer any questions.
- - The prospective student completes the entry assessment.
- - On successful completion of the entry assessment and approval of the Principal, the parent may submit the application and registration forms.
- - The school follows a continuous admission policy throughout the year.
The following documents must be submitted in the first stages of the admission process:
- - Transfer Certificate from the previous School.
- - Original CPR of the student and both parents.
- - Proof of residency.
- - 2 passport sized Photographs.
- - A copy of the student's birth certificate.
- - Record of immunization and health form.
- - The previous year's school report (For admission to G1 and above).
- - Certificate of equivalency from the Bahrain Ministry of Education (for students transferring from outside of Bahrain).