Registration Fee for New Students (Non-Refundable) BD 65.000 .
Assessment Fee for New Students (Non-Refundable) BD 35.000 .
Re-registration Fee (Non-Refundable, Existing Students) BD 20.000 .
5% Discount on Annual Fees (on Siblings Admission/Registration) .
Fee Structure for Academic Year 2021/2022
|GRADE||ANNUAL FEES||5% Discount ON ANNUAL FEE PAYMENT||BOOKS|
|KG||1570 BD||1492 BD||80 BD|
|KG1||1649 BD||1566 BD||100 BD|
|KG2||1649 BD||1566 BD||100 BD|
|GRADE 1-3||1725 BD||1639 BD||125 BD|
|GRADE 4-6||1898 BD||1803 BD||150 BD|
|GRADE||SEPTEMBER/ FIRST MONTH PAYMENT||TERMLY INSTALLMENT||5% SIBLING Discount|
|KG||200 BD||457 BD||434 BD|
|KG1||200 BD||483 BD||459 BD|
|KG2||200 BD||483 BD||459 BD|
|GRADE 1-3||200 BD||508 BD||483 BD|
|GRADE 4-6||200 BD||566 BD||538 BD|
|GRADE||SEPTEMBER / FIRST MONTH PAYMENT||MONTHLY INSTALLMENT||5% SIBLING Discount|
|KG||200 BD||156 BD||148 BD|
|KG1||200 BD||165 BD||157 BD|
|KG2||200 BD||165 BD||157 BD|
|GRADE 1-3||200 BD||174 BD||165 BD|
|GRADE 4-6||200 BD||193 BD||184 BD|
- Parents are required to settle the payment before enrollment. Payments of tuition fees should be before electronic method with the NGIS Accounts Department.
- Tuition fees are to be paid in full before the payment deadlines.
- Application Form acceptance and Registration fees are non-refundable.
- The cost of textbooks are non-refundable and may be subject to change as per the curriculum requirement. It is mandatory to purchase all books from school.
- In the event of parents wishing to withdraw a student from the school, the following will apply:
- - The school must be informed in writing.
- - If the withdrawal is made before 15 August, the school will retain BD 250 and refund the balance.
- - If the withdrawal is made between 16 August and the first day of school, no refund will be made.
- - If the withdrawal is made within the first 21 days of school, 70% of the second installment will be refundable.
- - If the withdrawal is made on October 1st or thereafter, no refund of the second installment will be made.
- No student will be allowed to register for the next academic year until all outstanding fees have been paid in full.
- In the event of non-payment, the school has the right to remove the student and offer his/her place to a new student.
- Students who do not settle their fees on time may be refused entry to the school premises and their report cards may be withheld until the payment are settled in full.
- In the event of non-payment, the school reserves the right to take legal action.